Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's DeLuscious with a 'sch

Hi, I am a self-proclaimed cookie monster. I would trade my first born for a box of DeLuscious Cookies - I have never had such an epic dessert experience in my life. Their Chocolate Decadence - half cookie/brownie, half God's gift - is THE epitome of what a cookie should be.

Yes they are a little more expensive at $4-5/cookie. Yes you do have to pre-order and have them delivered or picked up. Finally, yes they will be the BEST cookies you ever eat.

They mastered the chocolate brownie-cookie to a tee. It is large and can probably serve as your desk's paperweight. It is coated in powdered sugar and decorated with natural oven cracks to display the seriousness of it all. On your first bite, the powdered sugar melts and cools into your mouth and then immediately, you are hit with rich, chocolately decadence (har har har). You get the outside crisp of a cookie, the inside satisfactory denseness of a brownie, and surprise pockets of melted chocolate chips (I don't know how they do that after the cookie has been cooled and wrapped!).

There's really no other place I know that bake cookies the way they do. I really hope they start selling them individually so I can satiate my spontaneous cravings and be able to sleep peacefully at night...

829 N Highland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
www.delusciouscookies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment